Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Love Calculator



Have you ever heard of the love calculator? Well I had never heard of the love calcualtor until my daughter told me about it. You can find it on the internet and it will calculate if your partner is a match or not.

You just find one of the sites on the internet that offers the love calculator and enter in both of your names. The rest is done by the love calculator.

I was curious so I tried the love calculator for myself. I just typed the words, love calculator in the search box on google. A list of love calculator sites came up.

You will get back a love report after the love calculator compares your names. Some love calculator sites will have you enter in both of your birthdays.The love calculator is a fun tool that they can use out of curiosity to see if their new friend is a love match.

The love calculator is even popping up on myspace all the time now. Dating and meeting people has really changed drastically since the invention of the internet.

Who would have thought even 15 years ago, how popular the internet would be? People are starting to use the love calculator with increasing popularity now too.

Really though, the love calculator is just for entertainment. The love calculator uses some unknown formula to detect true love matches. Some people really think the love calculator tells the truth about their love relationships.

People through out the whole world use the love calculator every day. Almost 8,000 people every day will use it. The love calculator can be found on several different sites. So the next time you are curious if you have found a love match, use the love calculator, just for fun.

You can find some love quizzes online too. Love quizzes are a lot of fun too. You might even learn something new about your partner and yourself.

People of all ages are using these online games and love calculators as a way to get to know one onother. With the way people are working so much these days, online dating has become acceptable. Why not get free and fun, online love advice too?

I know I had fun using the love calculator. You will too. Now that I know what it is I will tell my friends about it so they can have fun with it too.




No comments: